The Eden House Mysteries
A chilling tale of murder, madness, and what happens when ghosts from the past won’t stay in their graves.
When former journalist Adam Bailey agrees to spend Christmas at ancient Mulgrave Castle, he knows there is an ulterior motive behind the invitation. His old flame, Harriet, and her husband, Sir Anthony Rowe, want Adam to investigate the legend of an old family curse – a curse said to have claimed several victims, and which may be due to strike again …
The Kaiser’s Gold – Bill Kitson
The second thrilling, chilling instalment in the Eden House Mysteries by best-selling author Bill Kitson.
‘Babes in the wood, babes in the wood, who will be next to be covered in blood?’ For generations, the children of Rowandale have recited that grim rhyme. Now those sinister words are becoming a stark reality …
The last of the influential Latimer family has died and the estate is in dispute. Racehorse trainer Barbara Lewis stands to inherit the prized Latimer racing stables, but not everyone’s happy about that …
When Barbara’s friend Eve Samuels goes to visit her, an intruder is discovered in the stables. The seemingly trivial incident sparks a spiralling chain of intrigue, violence, and murder. Barbara's ex-husband is found stabbed to death and she is chief suspect – along with a mysterious man who has recently been seen in the area. The local detectives are so inept that Eve and her boyfriend, Adam Bailey, investigate. Are the murders random acts of a deranged psychopath, or are more sinister forces at work?
Vanishing Act – Bill Kitson
The third volume in the best-selling Eden House Mysteries. Adam Bailey and Eve Samuels are back, and this time they’re trying to find a dead man.
In 1965, Northern Lights were the next big thing in the music world. They could’ve been as huge as The Beatles – but one night their lead singer and creative force, Gerry Crowther, suddenly disappeared without trace.
Now it’s nearly twenty years later. There are new stars on the pop scene, including teen sensation Trudi Bell. When Trudi’s manager is offered a song for her new album, he’s convinced that the performer on the demo tape is none other than Gerry Crowther. Sure that there’s more to it than just musical similarities, he enlists Adam and Eve’s help in finding the truth.
|9781681465838||eBook||$5.99||Accent Press||January 30, 2017|
Other US Editions:
Retailers for eBook:
- Amazon's Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M8M9X2X?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creativeASIN=B01M8M9X2X&linkCode=xm2&tag=simonsayscom
- Apple iBookstore: http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/isbn9781681465838?ct=theedenhousemysterie_9781681465838_ssbiz
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-7567305-11819508?SID=simonsayscom&url=http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/?ean=9781681465838
- Blio: https://www.blio.com/web1/actions/searchHandler.do?userType=MLB&tabID=BOOKS&key=9781681465838&nextPage=booksDetails&parentNum=12848
- Books-a-Million: http://www.booksamillion.com/search?query=9781681465838
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Bill_Kitson_The_Eden_House_Mysteries?id=MAZRDQAAQBAJ&PAffiliateId=110l3H&PCamRefID=theedenhousemysterie_9781681465838_ssbiz