"The ultimate inspiration for rebel girls-in-the-making."
– Denene Millner, New York Times bestselling author and publisher of Denene Millner Books
"The book is a reminder for Black girls everywhere to be free-spirited, rebellious, and ultimately, their boldest, most courageous self."
– Glory Edim, Founder at Well Read Black Girl
"A visual celebration of Black women from around the world, these pages vividly showcase a wide array of contributions and cultures. I’m glad this book exists for a new generation of Black girls."
– Tarana Burke, founder of the #MeToo movement
"If only I had this book to help lay a blueprint for my own dreams when I was a kid, I imagine the roadblocks society placed in my path wouldn’t have been so intimidating to take on”
– Taryn Finley, Editor of HuffPost Black Voices
"There’s nothing better than being reminded of how magical and magnificent it is being a Black woman. And that we just keep getting doper!"
– Julee Wilson, Beauty Director at Cosmopolitan
"This book shows our Black girls that while yes, the path to success isn’t necessarily easy, that’s no reason to ever doubt yourself or feel discouraged about your future. Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls encourages readers to think and dream big, because the world cannot move without us."
– Kayla Greaves, Editor at InStyle Magazine
"Historically, the contributions of Black women and Black girls have been erased from the record. 100 Real-Life Tales of Black Girl Magic helps to begin setting the story straight about our beauty, our bounty, and our brilliance."
– Veronica Wells-Puoane, Culture Editor at MadameNoire.com
"Readers of Rebel Girls will learn how magical Black women are, how magical Black women can be, and how magical Black women have always been!"
– Danielle Cadet, Strong Black Lead, Netflix
"Wonderfully inclusive and diverse, 100 Real-Life Tales of Black Girl Magic will inspire and empower young girls to see the magic that exists within whether she chooses to become an activist, a dancer, a fencer, a lawyer, a producer, a model, or an entrepreneur."
– Tai Beauchamp, Founder of Brown Girl Jane
"This book is necessary reading for every Black girl."
– Rhonesha Byng, Founder of Her Agenda