- Homemade Irish Sausages
- Potted Shrimp and Potted Salmon
- Finglas Irish Stew with Dumplings
- Whiskey Chicken and Roast Goose with Applesauce
- Boxty, Cally, Champ, and Colcannon
- Apple Snow, Almond Buns, and Summer Pudding
- Elderflower Lemonade, Black Velvet, and Ginger Beer
- Cherry Cake, Custard Tart, and Brandy Butter
Create a taste of Ireland in your own kitchen with David Blowers authentic recipes, illustrated in full color.
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times
bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.