“The Other Side of Night is like no crime novel I’ve ever read. The pages almost turn themselves and when I was finished I couldn’t stop thinking about the story’s incredible twists, turns, and surprises.”
– James Patterson
“Mind-bending! This intriguing and thought-provoking thriller is a profound exploration of how far some are willing to go in the name of love. A fantastic twist you’ll never see coming.”
– Liv Constantine, internationally bestselling author
"‘Emotional, heart-warming and thought provoking, The Other Side of Night is one of those rare books that you’ll still be thinking about long after the last page."
– Jenny Blackhurst, the internationally bestselling author of How I Lost You
“A strange, compelling, and ultimately moving head-spinner of a novel.”
– John Connolly
"Hold onto your sanity. This psychological thriller will keep you wondering which strange details are real and which emerge from the minds of the characters. The lonely boy, the disgraced police officer, the bizarre scientist—each has a dark secret, and a dark problem to solve. The Other Side of Night is imaginative and thought-provoking, fiction at its best."
– W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear, New York Times bestselling authors of Dissolution and Fourth Quadrant
"A genre-bending page-turner—existential, emotional, and packing a twisty, gut-punch of an ending."
– Matthew Sullivan, acclaimed author of Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore
“In this inventive and intriguing novel, Hamdy mixes in just the right amount of mystery, uncertainty and relational tension and brings them all simmering to delicious effect. Stunningly good writing. Don’t let this one slip you by.”
– Steven James, bestselling author of Every Wicked Man
"The Other Side of Night is gut-wrenching, explosive, and absolutely original, with a twist that made me gasp. A masterclass in crime fiction."
– T.A. Willberg, author of Marion Lane and the Midnight Murder
“A surprising and cleverly constructed rollercoaster read.”
– Karin Slaughter, New York Times and Internationally Bestselling Author
"A big-hearted, big-brain novel that you'll finish in three days and think about for the rest of the year. Wonderful."
– Stuart Turton, bestselling author of The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle and The Devil and the Dark Water
“What can I say about The Other Side of Night that won't be a spoiler? Ingenious, constantly surprising, and deeply moving. Put yourself in the hands of a master storyteller, and strap in for a mind-bending ride.”
– Joseph Finder, New York Times bestselling author of House on Fire