1. Endorsements from Ruth Pointer, The Pointer Sisters, Soledad O’Brien, CNN journalist, Tom Purtzer, PGA Tour Professional, and his wife, Lori Purtzer, and more!
2. This book will be out in time for Mother's Day.
3. Multiple births are increasing rapidly worldwide.
4. Chicken Soup is well recognized as the go-to source for books on parenting.
5. Book has stories for twins and other multiples as well as their families.
This is Chicken Soup's first book about the growing world of twins and multiples. Co-author Susan M Heim, who has published several other books on twins, provides stories that highlight the special bond that twins share, the joys and challenges of raising mutiples, the unique circumstances of their arrival, the double trouble that twiins get into, the multiple blessings of being a twin or having them in the family, and adventures in raising triplets and quadruplets, too! Twins, parents of multiples, relatives of twins, or anyone interested in twins, triplets, and more will enjoy these inspirational, humorous, and touching stories.
Jack Canfield is co-creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series, which includes forty New York Times bestsellers, and coauthor of The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be. He is a leader in the field of personal transformation and peak performance and is currently CEO of the Canfield Training Group and Founder and Chairman of the Board of The Foundation for Self-Esteem. An internationally renowned corporate trainer and keynote speaker, he lives in Santa Barbara, California.