Get our latest staff recommendations, classroom reading guides and discover assets for your stores and social media channels. Receive the Children’s Bookseller newsletter to your inbox when you sign up, plus more from Simon & Schuster.If you are an independent bookseller in the U.S. and would like to be added to our independent bookseller newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Folk Keeper
Table of Contents
About The Book
She doesn't really know who she is or what she wants...
Corinna is a Folk Keeper. Her job is to keep the mysterious Folk who live beneath the ground at bay. But Corinna has a secret that even she doesn't fully comprehend, until she agrees to serve as Folk Keeper at Marblehaugh Park, a wealthy family's seaside manor. There her hidden powers burst into full force, and Corinna's life changes forever...
- Publisher: Atheneum Books for Young Readers (September 1, 2001)
- Length: 176 pages
- ISBN13: 9780689844614
- Grades: 5 - 9
- Ages: 10 - 14
Browse Related Books
Awards and Honors
- School Library Journal Best Books of the Year
- ALA Notable Children's Books
- Bulletin Blue Ribbon
- Booklist Editors' Choice
- Publishers Weekly Best Books
- Boston Globe/Horn Book Award
- Mythopoeic Fantasy Award for Children's Literature (Mythopoeic Society)
Resources and Downloads
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): The Folk Keeper Trade Paperback 9780689844614(3.9 MB)
More to Explore
Our Summer Reading Recommendations
Red-hot romances, poolside fiction, and blockbuster picks, oh my! Start reading the hottest books of the summer.
This Month's New Releases
From heart-pounding thrillers to poignant memoirs and everything in between, check out what's new this month.